Friday, October 5, 2018
Friday, September 21, 2018
Friends, As everyone knows that now GSTR-3B AND GSTR-1 are due for filing GST return for the month September, 2018 as time period for the month Aug, 2018 for GSTR3b has been lapsed.
Why September, 2018 is important for filing GST return ?
- All Data of GSTR-1 relating to Financial Year 2017-18 can be amended through this return.
- GSTR3b can be updated accordingly GSTR-1 for correcting input and output GST.
- Due interest or penalty(Financial Year 2017-18) should be deposited before submitting this return to avoid audit litigation.
- Sales showing in Trading Account for the year 2017-18 should be matched with data of GSTR-1.
- GST payable / receivable amount showing in balance sheet dated 31.03.2018 should be matched with GST Cash Ledger + GST Credit Ledger.
- GSTR-2A data should be matched with Purchase figures showing in Trading Account ending on 31.03.2018.
Due Dates for Submitting GSTR returns for the month September 2018 is given below :-
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Friends, It is now general awareness that Due Dates of GST returns have been extended upto 31.10.2018 etc, This is not only for a particular month but also since inception of GST i.e. July, 2017.
Keeping in view above position, lot of personals or GST stake holders will be in double that the due date of GSTR3B for the month Aug, 2018 is also extended, where as there is no change. Due Date for GSTR3B for the month Aug, 2018 is 20th September, 2018. After that Late filing fee will be charged.
Therefore all GST Number holders are requested to submit their GSTR3B for the month Aug, 2018 in time so that penalty can not be imposed.
A picture view for showing GST Due Dates of GST portal as on 20.09.2018 is available below:-
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Friends, The employees who are appointed after 01.01.2006 are falling under NPS Scheme. The special deduction has been provided for them under section 80CCD. There are three type of deductions under 80CCD.
1. 80CCD (1) for employee contribution
2. 80CCD (2) for employer contribution
3. 80CCD (Ib) for getting Extra Benefit in Income Tax.
Above deductions are detailed given below for easy use of stake holder :-
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Friends, Latest version of TDS return filing software is RPU 2.2. To download free of cost , the same alongwith its Key Feature is given below :-
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 2.2
In case of non-availability of PAN of deductee for Form 27EQ, two new fields are
introduced under deductee details which are as below:
>>>> Column no. 32) Deductee is Non-Resident (under this column two dropdown options will be provided i.e. Yes/No)
>>>> Column no. 33) Deductee is having Permanent Establishment in India (under this column two dropdown options will be provided i.e. Yes/No)
>>>> This will be applicable to correction (C3) and regular statements pertains to FY 2017-18 onwards.