Friends, Below are some words to generate confidence in Man. Devote a little time to read the following words.
- The Winner is always part of the answer;
The Loser is always part of the problem.
- The Winner always has a program;
The Loser always has an excuse.
- The Winner says, "Let me do it for you";
The Loser says, "That is not my job."
- The Winner sees an answer for every problem;
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.
- The Winner says, "It may be difficult but it is possible";
The Loser says, "It may be possible but it is too difficult."
- When a Winner makes a mistake, he says, "I was wrong";
When a Loser makes a mistake, he says, "It wasn't my fault."
- A Winner makes commitments;
A Loser makes promises.
- Winners have dreams;
Losers have schemes.
- Winners say, "I must do something";
Losers say, "Something must be done."
- Winners are a part of the team;
Losers are apart from the team.
- Winners see the gain;
Losers see the pain.
- Winners see possibilities;
Losers see problems.
- Winners believe in win-win;
Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.
- Winners see the potential;
Losers see the past.
- Winners are like a thermostat;
Losers are like thermometers.
- Winners choose what they say;
Losers say what they choose.
- Winners use hard arguments but soft words;
Losers use soft arguments but hard words.
- Winners stand firm on values but compromise on petty things;
Losers stand firm on petty things but compromise on values.
- Winners follow the philosophy of empathy: "Don't do to others what you would not want them to do to you";
Losers follow the philosophy, "Do it to others before they do it to you."
- Winners make it happen;
Losers let it happen.
- Winners plan and prepare to win.
The key word is preparation.