To download new ITR forms for Financial Year 2010-11 or assessment Year 2011-12 (click here)
All ITR's 1 (one) to 8 (eight)
Excel Based Return Preparation Utility for the F.Y. 2009-10 , Assessment Year 2010-11
Filing of Income Tax returns is a legal obligation of every Individual/HUF whose total income for the previous year has exceeded the maximum amount that is not chargeable for income tax under the provisions of the I.T Act, 1961. Income Tax Department has introduced a convenient way to file these returns online using the Internet.
Every new user has to register at this website in order to avail the e-Filing facility. After completing the registration process and logging in, the user may download the software tools from here. Based on all the relevant information the required ITR Form should be filled using the software provided. The software would generate the XML format of the return which should be uploaded on this website. On successful transmission of the return a receipt will be generated in the form of a provisional acknowledgement
Who can submit NEW SARAL-II (ITR-1) to know Click Here
Login Page / New Registration (Click Here)
Care regarding ITR-V
- Please use Ink Jet /Laser printer to print the ITR-V Form.
- The ITR-V Form should be printed only in black ink.
- Do not use any other ink option to print ITR V.
- Use of Dot Matrix printer should be avoided.
- Ensure that print out is clear and not light print/faded copy.
- Please do not print any water marks on ITR-V. The only permissible watermark is that of "Income tax Department" which is printed automatically on each ITR-V.
- The document that is mailed to CPC should be signed in original.
- Photocopy of signatures will not be accepted.
- The signatures or any handwritten text should not be written on Bar code.
- Bar code and numbers below barcode should be clearly visible.
- Only A4 size white paper should be used.
- Avoid typing anything at the back of the paper.
- Perforated paper or any other size paper should be avoided.
- Do not use stapler on ITR V acknowledgement.
- In case you are submitting original and revised returns, do not print them back to back. Use two separate papers for printing ITR-Vs separately.
- Please do not submit any annexures, covering letter, pre stamped envelopes etc. along with ITR-V.
- The ITR-V form is required to be sent to Post Bag No.1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100, by ordinary post.
- ITR-Vs that do not confirm to the above specifications may get rejected or acknowledgement of receipt may get delayed.
ON-LINE INCOME TAX CALCULATOR FOR A.Y. 10-11
Download R.P.U.'s for Financial Year 2009-10, Assessment Year 2010-11
- New Saral-II (ITR-1) R.P.U. Release 18 (Click Here) updated on 01.09.2010
- ITR-3 R.P.U. Release 12 (Click Here) updated on 01.09.2010
- ITR-4 R.P.U. Release 14 (Click Here) updated on 01.09.2010
- ITR-5 R.P.U. Release 11 (Click Here) updated on 01.09.2010
- ITR-6 R.P.U. Release 11 (Click Here) updated on 01.09.2010
- Login Page / New Registration (Click Here) for xml file uploading
- Manual ITR forms for the Financial Year 2009-10 (Assessment Year 2010-11) (Click Here)
- Return Preparation Utility for Previous Year/Financial Year 2008-09 Assessment Year 2009-10 (Click Here)
- Click Here How to fill ITR forms and other Important Tips.