NSDL e-TDS/e-TCS Software
Friends, If you are using NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) RPU 2.1 for creating e-tds/e-tcs return and going to prepare original or correction statement for the Financial Year 2010-11 or Assessment Year 2011-12, then you should wait upto 09th October 2010. New R.P.U. for creating TDS/TCS return for F.Y. 2010-11 will be published upto 9/10/2010 as announced by NSDL on their website. In case anyone prepare etds return with RPU 2.1, there may be lot of changes of rejection of fvu while uploading by nodal center appointed by Income Tax Department. Some more controls will be given in New R.P.U. like as given as under :-
- New fvu validation 2.129 or 3.0
- 100% valid pan will be accepted
- Higher rate of tax option selection ("C" marked in Lower/no Deduction coloumn_ will be provided in respect of non availability of Pan in respect of salary (24Q), non-salary (26Q) etc.
- Non deduction of tds on account of providing Pan Number of Transporter u/s 94C
- Limit of 95% in 24Q and 85% in 26Q regarding Pan compliance will be discontinued.
Latest/New NSDL R.P.U. download (click here)
(Save this page as Bookmark to download the latest R.P.U. in future)