Know Your Pan, How to know Name of Your Pan, Bulk Pan Inquiry, Online Pan Verification
It is very serious problem to know name of the Pan or Correctness of Name of the Pan, while New Registration of e-filing of Income Tax Return and letter received from Income Tax Department regarding incorrect Pan of deductee in e-tds/e-tcs return. No doubt it is human error if we type again and again Pan Number in etds return there are lot of chances to write wrong any digit of Pan out of 10 digits. Due to electronic system, 100% accuracy is required. There are two source to check the confirmation of Name of Pan.
- Through e-payment on www.tin-nsdl.com
- Through ST-1 form on www.aces.gov.in
Out of above two, form ST-1 Procedure at www.aces.gov.in is best to check bulk Permanent Account Number inquiry. There are approx 11 steps to check name of Pan at www.tin-nsdl.com whereas only one time registration is required at www.aces.gov.in. Simple enter your Pan number and Check it's Name. Complete procedure is given as under :-
- Login www.aces.gov.in
- In left hand, Click on "Service Tax" Button.
- If new user, free register yourself on clicking at "New Users to click here to Register with ACES otherwise enter your User Name and Password to Logon.
- Click on Fill ST-1 under REG link.
- Now enter Pan Number in field "Pan (if alloted) "
- Click on Blank space
- Name of the Pan will be appeared in the field "Name of applicant (as appearing in Pan).