[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
Notification No.15/2011-Central Excise (N.T.)
New Delhi, dated the 30th June, 2011
G.S.R. (E). - In exercise of the powers conferred by sixth proviso to sub-rule (1) of rule 12 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002 the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby specifies the form for quarterly return, namely:-
[See rule 12 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002]
[To be submitted by the assessee falling under sixth proviso to rule 12(1) of the Central Excise Rules, 2002]
3. Details of the manufacture, clearance and duty payable.-
6. Self- assessment memorandum:
- a) I hereby declare that the information given in this Return is true, correct and complete in every respect and that I am authorised to sign on behalf of the assessee.
- b) During the quarter, total Rs. ________________ was deposited vide GAR7 Challans (copies enclosed).
- c) During the quarter, invoices bearing S.No._______ to S.No. _______ were issued.
(A) Name and signature of Assessee or
Name and Signature of the Range Officer with
1. Indicate the 15-digit PAN based registration number and the name as appearing in the Registration Certificate. 2. In case more than one item is manufactured, additional row may be inserted in each table, wherever necessary.
3. In case the goods are cleared for export under Bond, the details of clearance may be mentioned separately.
4. 8-digit CETSH Number may be indicated under the column CETSH.
5. Wherever quantity codes appear, indicate relevant abbreviations as given below.
6. In the column (8) of Table at serial number 3, the assessable value means,
- (a) where goods attract ad valorem rate of duty, the value under section 4 of Central Excise Act, 1944 (1 of 1944);
- (b) where goods are covered under section 4A of the Act, the assessable value as worked out under MRP after allowing deductions as provided under section 4A of the Act;
- (c) in case of goods for which the tariff value is fixed, such tariff value;
- (d) in case of exports under Bond, the ARE-1/ARE-2/invoice value.
7. Details of any other payments like arrears, interest etc. may be mentioned in serial number 5
[F. No. 341/22/2011-TRU]
(Sanjeev Kumar Singh)
Under Secretary to the Government of India