e-TDS Return, % of Success of Submission of Correction e-Tds Return and Rejection of Correction e-Tds Return
Some statistic Software vendorwise for knowledge of Deductors is given as under.
Software vendorwise percentage of correction TDS/TCS statements accepted and rejected at TIN, rejection using consolidated file for the period April 1, 2011 to June 30, 2011 and percentage of TANs registered at TIN for the period August 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011
- Statistics are displayed only for the software vendor where number of correction statements uploaded is more than 100.
- Software vendor wise percentages are computed on the total statements prepared using that software.
- Statistics of TANs registered at TIN website to download consolidated file, Form 16A, etc. are indicated in column % TAN registered at TIN.
- Correction statements with provisional receipt date greater than the date of request for TDS/TCS consolidated file from TIN, which are rejected at TIN central system are considered.
- The name of software vendor is in alphabetical order.
*In case the software vendor has not been listed on the TIN web site, the name appearing above can be software vendor or a software (as appearing in the statement filed).
Details provided on this page are as per the advise of ITD. Details are derived from the name of software vendor, incorporated in the electronic TDS/TCS statement submitted by the deductor. Statistics of Acceptance or Rejection of a statement may not be construed as a conclusive indicator of performance or quality of the softwares. Method of preparation of the TDS/TCS statement and the content therein has a bearing on the acceptance or rejection of a TDS/TCS statement at the TIN central system.