New Notification for apply New PAN Card has been issued by The Income Tax Department. New Form 49A and Form 49AA have been issued by the Income Tax Department alongwith their Instructions in Hindi and English. Now question arise that what is new in New Form 49A or Form 49AA or in Instructions. Some details which are in change are detailed given below :-
High Lights in Instructions or in New Forms
- Form to be filled in Black Ink preferably earlier it was mandatory.
- Now Two recent colour photographs will be affixed instead of One pcs.
- Signature/Left Hand thumb impression should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the form.
- Signature /Left hand thumb impression should be within the box provided on the right side of the form. The signature should not be on the photograph affixed on right side of the form.
- Abbreviation will not be used in First Name and Last Name.
- The full name as mentioned in the application will be printed on the PAN Card.
- Now, Trusts for Date of Creation of Trust Deed. also added in the field of Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Perons.
- ZIPCODE. In case, a foreign address is provided then it is mandatory to provide Country Name alongwith ZIPCODE.
- Office address is required in case of Individuals having source of Income as salary [Item No.12].
- Name of Office and Address is mandatory in case of Firm,company, local Authority and Trusts.
- Now Country Code is also required alongwith STD Code. (i.e. 91 is Country Code for India.).
- Telephone Number/Mobile Number is required. Earlier only Telephone Number was required.
- Application Status updates are sent using the SMS facility on the Mobile Numbers mentioned in the Application Form.
- In case of 'Limited Liability Partnership', the PAN will be allotted in "Partnership Firm" status.
- It will be mandatory to indicate at least one of source of incomes, as mentioned in the form. In case, the income from Business/Profession is selected by the applicant then an appropriate business profession code should be mentioned. (i.e. Code = 01, Business/Profession = Medical Profession and Business)
- Name and Address of Representative :- Column No. 1 to 12 will contain details of assessee on whose behalf this application is submitted.
- KYC Details:- It is mandatory to provide KYC details. Please refer the guideliness issued by SEBI and Prevention of Money Laundering Act for filling these details.
(in English) (in English) (in English)