State Bank of India has started a scheme on usage of Debit Card of State bank of India named "कार्ड एक खुशिया अनेक " Promotional Offer for Debit Card Usage Over Point of Sale(POS) and e-commerce which has been started w.e.f. 01-10-2011. Detailed scheme is given as under :-
- All first purchasers who purchase over POS/online of = or > Rs. 1000/- of inactive/new debit cards would be provided a flat Rs. 25/- cash book and who made purchases = or > Rs. 2000/- will be provided a flat Rs. 50/- Cash Back.
- On every day, the top 50 buyers via Point of Sales(POS) through debit card will get Cash Back of Rs. 1500/-. This scheme will be called as "Daily Winners (POS)"
- On every day, the top 50 buyers via e-commerce will get cash back of Rs. 500/-. This scheme is called as Daily Winners (e-commerce)
- Every month, only top 5 buyers with minimum 3 transaction get Rs. 10000/- cash back. This scheme will be called as "Grand Prize Winners"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The State Bank Debit Card Cashback Programme (The Programme) is open to all State Bank Debit Cardholders starting from October 1, 2011. The Programme will continue till the end date that will be advised through www.statebankofindia.com.
2. The Programme is open to all the Debit Card holders of State Bank Group (SBG) i.e. State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore.
3. The eligibility criteria for the cash back are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria 1
The first Point of Sale (PoS) purchase at any Merchant Establishment or on the Internet by SBG debit cardholders who have never used their card for purchases at PoS or on the Internet will be rewarded as per the criteria given below:
a) Debit cards used for purchases >=Rs. 1000/- will be given a flat Rs. 25/- cashback
b) Debit cards used for purchases for >=Rs. 2000/- will be given a flat Rs. 50/- cashback
- Eligibility Criteria 2
All SBG debit cardholders who use their debit card for making a purchase over POS or Internet using their SBG debit card will be rewarded if they are found to be eligible under the criteria given below:
a) Daily winners (POS purchases) - Every day, the top 25 spenders (based on the total spend by using the SBG debitcard) will get cashback of Rs. 1500/- each
b) Daily winners (purchases over the Internet) - Every day, the top 50 spenders will get cashback of Rs. 500/- each
c) Grand prize winners - Every month, Top 5 spenders with minimum 3 purchases will get Rs 10,000 cashback each
4. ATM or cash withdrawal transactions are not eligible for reward calculation
5. For a transaction done on or through the World Wide Web, it must have been subjected to additional authentication/validation (second factor authentication) based on information not visible on the Card, in accordance with the regulations of the Reserve Bank of India.
6. Both, domestic and international PoS/Online transactions on a debit card will be taken into consideration for selection of cardholders as per the laid down eligibility criteria.
7. Based on the information available with SBG, SBG will identify SBG Debit cards which meet the eligibility criteria. 20% of the spenders under 3 (a) and 3 (b) will be selected from Gold/Platinum Card Debit Cardholders.
8. All selections will be made based on the information available with State Bank Group.
9. The cash back amount will be credited to the eligible cardholder’s primary account to which the debit card is linked within 10 working days from the eligible transaction date.
10. The particulars of cardholders eligible for the cash back for a particular day (T) will be available with the Contact Centre in T+2 (where T is a working day).
11.Under the Programme, the selected Cardholders will only be entitled to the cash back and will not be entitled to compensation or benefits in any other form.
12.All selections and/or decisions made by State Bank Group in relation to the Programme (including without limitation, the selection of Cards for the cash back) will be final and conclusive. No enquiries or complaints will be accepted or entertained. State Bank Group will not be obliged to publish the details of selected Cards or the selection process. 13. The Programme is purely promotional in nature and State Bank Group, may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the Programme at any time, whether prior to or during the Programme Period, without prior notice.
14.State Bank Group reserves the absolute right to, at its sole discretion, amend, vary and/or withdraw any of the terms and conditions of the Promotion without prior notice.
15.Nothing contained herein will, or will be construed to, constitute a contract under the laws of India (including without limitation, the Indian Contract Act, 1872) between State Bank Group and any Cardholder.
16. The Programme and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of India.