How to get Intimation u/s 143(1) or Rectification Order u/s 154

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | comments

Friends,   In case you are in need of intimation u/s 143(1) or Rectification Order u/s 154, due to Rectification or any other reason.   It is just simple to collect.  First of all, Login at e-filing site of Income Tax (Click here for login)  and than click on My Return as shown below :-
After clicking the next screen will be appeared, follow the steps as required. 
Only one request can be made at a time. 

Share this article :

to View TDS Links click below image

Support : Tds Tax India
Copyright © 2011. Tds Tax India - All Rights Reserved
Site Created by Tds Tax India