Income Tax :- How can I know which form is applicable for my income?

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 | comments


You should choose a return form according to your status and nature of income from the following:

  • ITR1  For Individuals having Income from Salary/ Pension/ family pension & Interest
  • ITR2  For Individuals and HUFs not having Income from Business or Profession
  • ITR3  For Individuals/HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship
  • ITR4  For individuals & HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession
  • ITR5  For firms, AOPs and BOIs
  • ITR6  For Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11
  • ITR7  For persons including companies required to furnish return under section 139(4A) or section 139(4B) or section 139(4C) or section 139(4D)
  • ITR8  Return for Fringe Benefits
  • ITRV  Where the data of the Return of Income/Fringe Benefits in Form ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6 & ITR-8 transmitted electronically without digital signature
Share this article :

to View TDS Links click below image

Support : Tds Tax India
Copyright © 2011. Tds Tax India - All Rights Reserved
Site Created by Tds Tax India