Services / e-TDS/e-TCS / Renewal / Updation of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Renewal / Updation of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) When DSC of organization expires or organization want to change the DSC, then organization is required to put up a request for renewal or updation of DSC with NSDL. The following documents are requisite for renewal / updation of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC):
1. Authority Letter (Download)
2. Cover Letter (Download)
3. Screen Shots of new DSC*
*Note - Go to Internet explorer - Tools - Internet Options - Contents - Certificates - Personal Tab (and view certificate) then take below screen shots.
1. General Tab
2. Details Tab - Serial Number
3. Details Tab - Authority Key Identifier
The documents should be forwarded to NSDL at the following address:
Online Upload Team
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai - 400013.
Superscribe the envelope with 'Renewal / Updation of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for Online upload’.
As per the guidelines issued by the Office of CCA, it is required to comply to the use of SHA-2 Hash Algorithm and 2048 bit RSA keys for digital signing. In view of the same, the following pre-requisites need to be followed:
- JRE version : SUN-java 1.6_update29 or higher version (32 bit)
- Client Operating system : Windows XP SP3, Vista Windows 7, Windows 2003 with patch for SHA-2.
- I.E browser version supported : 7,8 and 9.
- Safenet or E-token drivers used should be the latest (if applicable)