What if I forget my User Id for logging in to TRACES?
- User Id can be recovered by using Forgot User Id process. Follow the steps as given below:
- Click on 'Forgot User Id?' link in TRACES login page
- Select 'Type of User' as deductor
- Enter details in Step-1 and Step-2 of the form
- In Step-3, registered mobile number of the deductor as in TRACES profile will be displayed. User can edit the mobile number on the screen
- On clicking 'Proceed', One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number
- Enter OTP and submit
- If OTP is validated, existing User Id and registered email id of the user will be displayed. User can edit these details, if required
- New password must also be entered
- On submission, activation link and codes will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number
- You can login to TRACES after activating your account
For more details, click here.