Tally :- Accounting Software with Payroll Management Software
Enjoy the Benefits of an Integrated Payroll management software!
Tally.ERP 9 delivers integrated Payroll management software with all the necessary Payroll compliances built in. The Payroll management feature handles simple Payslip generation right up to complex allied processes including Loans and Advances, Salary revision and Arrears calculation, Deductions and ad-hoc payments etc.
Tally.ERP 9 intergrated Payroll management software also covers a wide range of functions including:
• Create and maintain the employee database viz. contact/personal/bank account/statutory details etc., expat details like passport, Visa and work permit
• Employee group or department wise categorisation
• Attendance, overtime, leave or production details
• Multiple salary structures for different groups of employees for example, department-wise salary structures and processing
• Support Salary revision and arrears calculation both as prospective and retrospective change
• Tracking of loans and advance paid to employees and defining multiple criteria for recovery of such advances (single or multiple installments from the employee's salary)
• Complete support to implement Provident Fund and Employee Insurance Schemes along with Professional Tax calculation
• Supports Gratuity as per the specified criteria Benefits of using Tally.ERP 9 intergrated Payroll management software
• Time spent on processing salaries and paper work can be reduced to a great extent
• Accurate and timely salary processing
• Salary calculation against employee attendance is much easier
• Generate the Payment Advice to instruct the bank for salary payment
• Payslips can be printed, exported to Excel or emailed to the respective employees
• All payroll-related reports can be generated with the click of a button.
• Above all, the Payroll feature is completely integrated with Accounts The new Payroll Feature provides the following Statutory Reports:
• Employees Provident Fund Computation & Support:
• PF deduction & contribution monthly statement • PF Combined Challan • Form 5 • Form 10 • Form 12A • Form 3A • Form 6A etc.
• ESI Computation & Support:
• ESI deduction & contribution monthly statement • Payment Challan • Form 3 • Form 5 • Form 6 etc.
• Professional Tax computation for all the states with the following reports
• PT Computation Report • PT Monthly Report...
h t t p : / / w w w . t a l l y s o l u t i o n s . c o m /
Earlier , there was only one section code 94I for TDS on Rent. While preparing TDS return, 94I code was selected for deduction of TDS from Rent. But now there are two section codes in the Name 4IA or 4IB which have been replaced with 94I. 4IA :- 4IA code will be selected when 2% TDS will be deducted for the use of any machinery or plant or equipment 4IB :- 4IB code will be selected when 10% TDS will be deducted for the use of any land or building (including factory building) or land appurtenant to a building (including factory building) or furniture or fittings
Keeping in view the confusion in selection 4IA or 4IB, detailed Section 194-I is given below in the interest of deductor :-
79194-I. Any person, not being an individual or a Hindu undivided family, who is responsible for paying to 80[a resident] any income by way of rent81, shall, at the time of credit of such income to the account of the payee or at the time of payment thereof in cas…
Jai Jinendra Ji,
Now, e-booking of rooms are available for Shri Mahaveerji, Karauli, Rajasthan. It is religious place for Jain's. Every Jain wants to visit once in his life. There are too many persons who visit here once in a month or in a week. There are numbers of Jain Temples. Shri Mehendipur Balaji is just away 35 K.M. from here via Nangal village. 50% of available rooms are available through e-booking. Tariffs & Policies are given as under :-
Tariffs & PoliciesDharamshalaRoom TypeFacilitiesTotal RoomsOnline RoomsFacility Charge
(Suvidha Shulka) (Rs.)Cancellation Charge
(Rs.) Vardhman Dharmshala A.C. A.C., Geyser,Double Bed 21 10 600
Friends, It is great problem when we need .rpt files in .xls. Sometime back I had received .rpt files from Punjab National Bank as Bank Account Statements for a particular account. I had tried to convert in excel, but after devoting 4 hours, I got fail in conversion. In last I tried following steps and got success. Open .rpt file in Notepad.File Save as in .txt file (as shown in above picture)Open with .txt file in Microsoft Excel.Option "Text to Coloumns" > Fixed >Finish. then Save File in excel.