TDS :- Upload TDS / TCS return Through Income Tax e-filing Site instead of NSDL.
Friends, Now Income Tax Department has started new facility to upload TDS / TCS return through their e-filing website. Earlier this type of facility was provided by NSDL. Basic requirement of this facility is DSC. If deductor has DSC of his DDO then he can avail benefit of this facility. I think presently there are less users / Deductors who are availing benefit of this facility. Benefit of online upload TDS / TCS returns directly are given below :-
- >No need to pay Uploading Fee. I mean to say Zero Uploading Fee.
- >No need to sign 27A form and send it through TIN centre in physical form.
- >No need to stand in queue for collecting Receipt of TDS return in the shape of Token Number etc.
- >Uploading can be done at any time (24 hours) without any interaction of other person.
Registration on incometaxefiling.gov.in is complicated. I have got registered on it and want to share with you to avoid problem in registration for uploading TDS / TCS return.
Step by step details are given below which i had followed :-
- >Login at tdscpc.gov.in
- >Click on Registration at e-Filing Site. (Pop-up setting is required.). This link opens / redirects automatically Registration Form in new Tab.
- >After completion of the Registration Form, a link of approval will be sent in the PAN Login (Pan Registration required on incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in ). Approval will be done through PAN login at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- >Codes will be sent time to time on registered / new email address and registered / new Phone Number.
- >In the last DSC will be registered under TAN login through DSC registration utility. This utility is available in TAN login for uploading TDS return through Income Tax e-filing website.
Instruction for Ta Deductor and Collector Registration :-
1. Register with TRACES (www.tdscpc.gov.in)
2. Login to Traces.
3. Post Login use the option "Register at e-Filing Site". Available in the left hand side after login at TRACES.