Friends As you know that Income Tax Department has provided facility to upload TDS return through http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ . This facility is not only for uploading TDS / TCS statements but also have too many benefits in the interest of Deductor. For example Zero uploading fee, No need to go nodal centre for uploading TDS / TCS statements, Regular statement can be uploaded on this site etc.
In the first stage , Registration for this site is complicated after that uploading through DSC is easy. Step by step information is given below alongwith PDF view :-
- Login at tdscpc.gov.in in internet explorer.
- click on "Register with e-Filing" available in left hand site.
- Fill Registration Detail as required. Specifically there is no need to upload Tan Allotment letter or Letter head of deductor if PAN of deductor automatically captured in Form.
- Login at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Authorise Tan Registration Detail through e-filing site.
- An email will be sent at registered email alongwith SMS at registered mobile.
- Login your registered email and press available link to authorise , a new window will be opened to enter Activation Pin available in your mobile.
- Now, Registration at Income Tax File is complete.