Registration of PAN on Income Tax Site yourself for filing Income Tax Return
Friends To file income tax return, it is necessary to registration of PAN at e-Filing of of Income Tax website. Generally, persons take helps of consultants and they register their PAN on the income tax site. But there is no issue or complication in registration of PAN on income tax site. Users can register their PAN himself and file their return at their own level. Detailed steps are given as under :-
The taxpayer must complete the registration process to access the e-Filing website.
- Go to the e-Filing website of the Income Tax Department (https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in)
- Click on the "Register yourself" Button available on the home page. The registration page will open.
- Select the User Type (such as Individual, Firm etc) and Click on "Continue" button.
- Enter Basic Details and click on " Continue " button.
- After verification, the Registration Form will open. Enter the details in the form.
- Click on "Submit" button.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the Email provided with an Activation link. An SMS along with OTP (One time Password) will also be sent to the Mobile number provided.
- In order to activate the account, the taxpayer should click on the Activation link and enter the OTP received by SMS on Mobile. On success, the account is activated.