GST : - Adjustment of Input Credits
Friends, Adjustment of Input Credit is too much in GST. In case you do not know regarding adjustment of Input Credit and Pay or Deposit GST either in IGST , CGST or SGST. It may be harmful for you. I mean to say there is only adjustment of Input Credit , but Cash Deposit Adjustment is not Possible while Sett off GST Liability at GST site.
Payment of tax
The following help topics should be kept in mind for off-setting the liabilities in GSTR-3B:
- The offset liability function is available only once for use in a tax period. There is no facility of setting off liabilities in part.
- Offset liability is successful only if the offset criteria is met and complete liabilities are offered for set off in the payment section.
- No offset can be done more than the liabilities payable as per the declaration in table 3.1
- Payment of the following can be done only through cash and not through credit
- Reverse charge related liabilities can be paid off only though balance available in the cash ledger.
- Late fee and interest can be paid off only through balance available in cash ledger
- ITC can be utilized in the following manner as per following prioritization for payment of tax liability other than reverse charge liability.
- First fill the available credit under respective heads for utilization e.g. IGST Credit against IGST liability, CGST credit against CGST liability and SGST credit against SGST liability.
- Liabilities still left out in respect of any major head can be set off with the credit, if any available in other major heads as per the credit utilization rules: