- ACP feature has been added in the new Calculator.
- H.R.A. for the pay as on 1.1.2009 has been added @ 10% pf basic.
- Education Allowance for two children is also added in it.
- Monthwise running balance of Arrear calcualtion is available now.
Procedure of Running of Calculator:
- Simply download zip file and store the file at your desktop.
- This is excel based calculator.
- You have to fill only white cells.
- Select your old pay scale as on 1.1.2006.
- Enter your your basic pay as on 1.1.2006.
- Your Grade Pay and Revised pay band in New Scale will automaticaly captured.
- Now enter your numbers of children studing upto 12th Class. Zero(0) stands for "No Child studying upto 12th Class,One (1) stand for one child and Two(2) stand for two Children.
- Enter your month of increment. i.e. 1 for jan, 2 for feb. and 3 for March. etc.
- Now Select your accomodation detail , whether provided by Govt. or Not. if not then select "No"
- Your arrear amount upto 31.12.2008 and pay as on 1.1.2009 is ready.
- If you have availed any ACP benefit during the period 1.1.2006 to 31.12.2008 , you can also enter your detail in it.
- Be careful in ACP detail , All detail depends upton option available in "Select Month" , if you do not select Select Month , your Calculation of ACP will not be effected.
Sucess of this Calculator depends upon your feedback/Comments
Your suggestions are always welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Income Tax Slab/Rates
Due Dates Tax/e-tds Return
Income Tax Calculator A.Y. 2009-10
Bank Interest Checking of Your Loan
Form 16a from FVU
EMI (online) Calculator
Form 27A and Another Important Income Tax Linkes