Friends, It has been found that it is a major problem to make a successful request for consolidated fvu file after login at TAN registration. Keeping in mind this problem, NSDL has also made some changes in procedure for making request for consolidated file. Earlier four or five PAN numbers and their TDS amounts specified by NSDL were required for making consolidated request. I mean to say there was no limit of numbers of PAN numbers while making request. But now maximum any three PAN Numbers and their TDS amounts are required which can be seen in second below picture.
In our view the followings are important points for making consolidated fvu request.
- Everyone should keep hard copy of uploaded data of original/corrected e-tds return.
- Write User id and Password after successful TAN Registration for it's further use.
- One Challan detail related to concerned consolidated fvu is required like as BSR code, Challan Sr.No, Date of Deposit of TDS and amount of Challan Amount.
- Challan Serial Number can be entered as 1 instead of 00005 (specified format). But date of deposit of challan is required in specified format like as
- Any three PAN numbers and their TDS amounts related to consolidated FVU file are required.