- Login to TAN Registration Account with user id, password and TAN.
- Request for Form 16A can be made for the TAN logged in only. One TAN cannot request for Form 16A of another TAN.
- On successful login, under menu ‘Form 16A’, select option ‘Form 16A File Request’.
- Clicking on aforementioned option, screen to provide following details will be displayed.
- Financial Year and Quarter for which Form 16A required.
- Details of challan/transfer voucher and deductee present in the TDS statement filed for the period for which Form 16A requested. This information is for verification purpose.
- Login to TAN Registration Account with user ID, password and TAN
- If statements for Form 26Q and 27Q are filed for the period of request of Form 16A (example, request for F.Y. 2010-11, Q4), provide
- challan/transfer voucher and
- deductee details pertaining to any one statement.
- Provide details of any one challan / transfer voucher present in the non salary TDS statement.
- Provide details of any three distinct deductee records (PAN and corresponding deducted amount) present in the non salary TDS statement, i.e. it is not required to mention deductee details which are associated to the challan / transfer voucher provided.
- If distinct deductee detail record in the statement is less than three then provide available distinct combination of PAN of deductee and corresponding deducted amount.
Example: if challan / transfer voucher details are provided for Form 26Q, deductee details also should be provided of Form 26Q only.
Procedure to Download Form 16A PDF Converter Utility (Click Here)
Procedure to convert Form 16A txt file to Form 16A PDF File (Click here)